There I was, my back against a wall of jagged granite. The stench of sulfur and brimstone stinging my nostrils. Suddenly the ceiling of stalactites came alive as the wurm's leathery wings unfolded and descended upon me. Then it was over. "You have died" are the last words I see. Now it's off to class for a Final Exam for which I have 35 mins to cram!
Check out the comments and make a contribution!
- Metal Assault | 2-D MMO Gun-n-Run
- Oregon Trail | Ah Memories! ♫
- Been hiding underground
- Raw Fish in my Mouth — Sushi Blog
- Heres another Starcraft short-story
- Lineage II addict sues game maker (LoL)
- Sexually Explicit Games: we need a bigger target
- Pokemon makes you gay?
- Tecmo Koei Games MMO and Aeria Games
- All these look mmm, mmm, good