Here is an article from gamesradar trying to pit the recent free mmorpgs up against WoW. What are your thoughts on this comparison? Does WoW still hold free reign over the MMORPG world? Can anyone beat WoW? Are free to play mmorpg developers/portal sites about to stand up against a brand giant like Blizzard?
Check out the comments and make a contribution!
- Metal Assault | 2-D MMO Gun-n-Run
- Oregon Trail | Ah Memories! ♫
- Been hiding underground
- Raw Fish in my Mouth — Sushi Blog
- Heres another Starcraft short-story
- Lineage II addict sues game maker (LoL)
- Sexually Explicit Games: we need a bigger target
- Pokemon makes you gay?
- Tecmo Koei Games MMO and Aeria Games
- All these look mmm, mmm, good